Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WANTED : Driver of a Silver 300SEL


This morning, just before 9am I had the pleasure of meeting a woman in a Mercedes 300SEL who seemed to want to put me in the hospital. Northbound on Terry Fox near Eagleson where the road is only one lane each way she decided that the bicycle lane would be better used as a passing lane. After nearly clipping me, she seemed oblivious to what she had done wrong.


I pulled up to her at the next red light and scared her with some aggressive pounding on her window and screaming a few choice words that won't get pass the censors.


So if you happen to see a 40-50 year old woman in a silver Mercedes 300SL, licence plate 087 MZM (or NZM or something similar...the police have informed that the plate number is not valid) with Sept 08 stickers...tell her I say 'HI' and I hope to see her on my way home tonight.


No comments: